Friday, November 21, 2008

Kathy Griffin Files Complaint vs Mom

Comedienne Kathy Griffin on Monday filed a complaint against her mom, Maggie, at
the Chicago District Court. Griffin cited corruption.

Griffin, who flaunted her Dolce and Gabbana outfit and Prada shoes while holding her Emmy
trophies, told reporters, "I want my gays back. Ever since my mother appeared on my show my gays started to disappear from my circle. They troop to her side instead. They spend more time with her. I was informed by my reliable sources - Oprah and Gail."

"I just want my gays back. And I want them back soon," the star of her own reality show, My Life on the D-List, said.

Some of the comedienne's fans tried to appease her, but Griffin was unconsolable. She even warned them not to touch her Emmy trophies.

"They're sacred, you know," she said. Griffin can be remembered for her Emmy speech last year while receiving her award on stage said the trophy will be her god beginning that night.

The elder Griffin, on the other hand, when asked for comments, said, "Goddammit, Kathy! What have I done to you now? Jesus Christ and the Holy Family. I'm an old lady."

Maggie, holding a glass of wine filled up to the brim, said, "I didn't invite her gays at her house. She did. They asked me to go out with them. I did, because it was fun hopping from one gay bar to another. I didn't pay at all. They paid for my wine."

Maggie said she didn't complain when her daughter made remarks about Jesus when she accepted her Emmy.

"I didn't even complain when she let her wares all hang out for the cover of The Advocate magazine," she said. She even showed reporters a copy of the said magazine.



Meanwhile, Kathy said she can't stand the frequent inquiry about her mom by fans, friends and even her foes.

"They don't ask me about my own condition. They ask about my mom. All of my friends - Ellen (Degeneres), Rosie (O'Donnell), Lance (Bass), even Ryan (Seacrest). They all love her. I just want my gays back, mom," she said.

"You can have Andy (Anderson Cooper) and Larry (King), but give me my gays back," she begged.

She further said that she will give her mom a box of Astroglide for Christmas to convince her to return her gays.

"You can share it with Barbara Walters if you like," she said.#FCR

No comments:

Post a Comment