Sunday, June 27, 2010

Poster Boy

It was one of those days when you are in a building delivering something when you look at the bulletin board and see a poster.  Upon closer inspection you find yourself gasping - you see your face on the poster for the promotion of the school.  And you didn't even know it.  That what happened to me last week when we went to administration building to deliver stuff to the college president's office.  We were waiting for the elevator when my eyes wandered to the bulletin board.  I noticed a familiar face on the poster. Upon closer inspection I found out that it was me on the picture. It was taken about two years ago at the honors and awards ceremony.  I was shaking the college president's hand. Afterwards, I showed David the said poster.

Now I want a copy of that poster so I could send one home.

No comments:

Post a Comment