Wednesday, May 9, 2007

'Conquering' the City

Yesterday, David's friend, Mark, called. David didn't answer the phone. Rather, he just let him leave a message on his answering machine. Mark said my name is on page 7 of City Newspaper. I of course got a little bit shaky as I was thinking I might have done something bad. U-oh, I thought, the FBI must have caught me feeding rice grains to birds in David's backyard. Other than that I cannot think of anything that would get me into trouble with the authorities. Well, then David and I scanned the paper and there was my name! Yikes, the little box mentioned my name and the article I wrote for Sun.Star Bacolod. Oh, yeah baby.

Sometime ago an anonymous person sent me an email telling me that he or she read about my article in the Web. He/She also attached a link to their Web site. Oh my God to the maximum level.

I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment