Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Kildeer goes Kill Bill

This blog should have been posted last week, but I didn't have the time. Anyway, this happened after David and I went to a garage sale at Browncroft.
We visited an "old" lot at the back of an art museum just to look at some, well, art works. We have spent a good five minutes in the area when a bird came yakking on the ground. It acted as though it was hurt, as if one of its wings was wounded. I tried to approach it, but it just jumped and ran. Then it came running back and acted as though hurt. We were baffled. Then I saw three eggs on the ground, some five feet from where we were standing. Aha! It's a mother bird trying to swerve our attention and drive us away from her nest.
We left the park, saying our apologies to the bird and hoped that nobody will disturb her.
Here are the photos I took:
That's the bird from afar, acting like a wounded animal.

Lights, camera, action!


"Leave me alone! Leave me alone!"


Help! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment