Saturday, June 9, 2007

Toronto, Vegas, Washington

I should be writing my feature articles for Sun.Star Bacolod this week as David and I will be in Toronto next week. But David just keeps on tagging me around - visiting garage sales, checking out restaurants and shopping at his favorite grocery stores (with coupons of course).

Ah, summer, summer. David said he has been saving up since winter time so he can go around Rochester or wherever for the summer. But we are going ou of Rochester for the next three months - Toronto, Washington, DC and Las Vegas. We'll be staying in The Mirage Hotel in Vegas and I don't know what shows will we watch. You know, David keeps everything in secret.

I have so many pictures and I am glad that Ambo, the new Editor in Chief of the paper, has been publishing my articles for the weekend issue. I hail you Ambo.

No comments:

Post a Comment