Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So Fierce

Oh, my God. Tonight's show is so fierce. And it is 11 p.m. I should have been in bed and sleeping as I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. to go to school. But the finale episode of Project Runway kept me awake.


Christian Siriano won! Yey! I've been rooting for him to win although I thought the judges would give the award to an older finalist. So fierce! I can't believe it! After seeing the whole collection of the three designers - Jillian, Rami, and Christian - there was no doubt that Christian's designs made the most impact.

So fierce! Fierce! Fierce! The other Project Runway designers were there, too and they stood up when Christian walked on the runway. So fierce. The finale had Victoria Beckham as won of the judges. Christian was actually crying when Heidi Klum was about to announce the winner. So fierce!


Congratulations, Christian! You are one fierce... I don't want to say it.

Now, I am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment