Friday, May 29, 2009

Where's That Duck?

We saw a duck in David's backyard today. We usually see them by the canal in Pittsford being fed by people or in parks around Rochester. We've seen a family of geese and turkeys crossing the street near we live, deer, a fox, woodchuck, rabbits, moles and other birds but it's the first time we saw a duck walking in the backyard. It was stolling like it was on a vacation. I hurriedly grabbed my camera to take a picture of it upclose but by the time I was at the area, he was nowhere to be found. Instead I found this rabbit munching grass (probably the same rabbit that ate David's tulips):









And here is the bike/walking trail behind David's house (the weeds haven't bloomed yet. I am to gather berries again this summer):



And flowers in bloom in his front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment