Monday, August 2, 2010

Most Important Discovery in Howe Cavern

While David and I were enjoying our latern tour in Howe Cavern using our  ultra hi-tech, well, lanterns when we discovered something. No, it wasn't dinosaur bones or the holy grail nor the mythical Mormon tablets. No, nothing like that.  What we saw, however, proved to be something more "valuable" though not worth to look at.

Somebody, in all their goodness and glory, some not so pure and unvirginal woman left her soiled napkin in a hole on the side of the cave.  Thank goodness to our hi-tech lanterns, and my ultramodern eyewear branded Prada, I accidentally saw the object.  I wonder if the management was able to discover it and put it in a glass display box.

Maybe it's Mary Magdalene's.



I hope your mama's proud of you honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment