Tuesday, September 4, 2007

School Days galore and other complaints

Scool started last Monday. I was forced to wake up at 5:30 in the morning so as to catch the 7 a.m. bus that goest to downtown. From downtown I take the No. 20 bus that takes the students and faculty to Brockport. Yikes!

I went home at 8:20 p.m. on Monday. Much to David's dismay. I was at the Rochester Public Library picking up books for my journalism class. It was my fault that I didn't call him and inform him that I was in the library (the controversial library, you know). Anyways, it was settled. I called home to greet my mother. My father answered the phone. My mother was at church.

I almost fainted when I received my textbooks that day. The four books totalled to almost $200!

On Wednesday, our Critical Perspective in Mass Communication professor showed us a film clip entitled, Night and Fog by Alain Resnais, which is very disturbing.

On Thursday, David and I had our appointment with our eye doctor. After that we ate lunch at the Palladio at the Hyatt Hotel downtown with Pam. Glorious Pam!

On Friday, David and I dinned at the Baxter's at the Radisson's Hotel.

On Sunday we watched the 43rd Annual Drum Corps Associates' 2007 World Drum and Bugle Championships. Held at the Paetec Park Stadium, it reminded me of the movie Drumline.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it sounds like you are having a good time here in Rochester and at SUNY Brockport.

    ReplyDelete