Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Vegas Shows

Whenever David travels he makes sure that he is on the go every day. He doesn't want to stay at the hotel, even more at the hotel room.

"You are on a vacation. You need to get out and see the world!" he would say to me.

So, when we were in Vegas we were out seeking every nook and corner of the place. Aside from driving out into the dessert, we went to see shows!

Here's what we saw:

Mamma Mia at the Mandalay Bay:







I love this musical. I wasn't very interested about it at afirst when David asked me if I want to watch the show. He convinced me in the end. Now it is one of my favorite musicals. I love their stage production.

Lately, it has been reported that a movie-musical of Mamma Mia is being brewed with Meryl Streep doing the title role. Sigh, I'll make sure I get the ticket for the film.

Another show that I liked was Mystere by Cirque du Soliel. It was shown at the Treasure Island, the hotel next to where we stayed, Mirage.



This is the show to watch. Never mind if it doesn't have a story. The production was GREAT!

And Lance Burton at The Monte Carlo:

No comments:

Post a Comment