Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Susan Is Competing In Beijing Olympics?

I have a hunch that our friend, Susan, is competing in this year's Olympics. We missed her at church last Sunday. Mark told us she's out in the country competing.
So, instead of going else somewhere that day after church, David and I went to where Susan was. She was competing in a horseback-riding competition.
It was my first time to see such competition. Well, I used to watch this kind competition on television when Filipino horse riders were still shining in international competitions. But I never ever watched the actual thing.
David said his father used to hunt and used horses during the hunting. His sister, Carol Ann, used to have a pony.
Anyway, Susan won first and second places in two different events. I have a video of her during the heat.
Congratulations, Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment