Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rochester Pride 2008

Because we missed the grandeur of Toronto's annual Pride Parade, David and I agreed it wouldn't hurt to see Rochester's Pride scene. To our surprise a lot of people participated. The numbers even swelled at the end of the parade. A lot of young gay people paraded the streets too. Fact: the future of Rochester's gay community is secure.

[the pictures are not in order by the way. I'm having a difficult time moving them in order so I will them stay that way for now until I get the chance to fix it at school]


But, of course, fairies diet... on sausages!



"Sayaw Sisa, sayaw sisa"

The only gay go-go dancer in Rochester.



The gay community head to the venue.


The future of Rochester's gay community is secure.


The modern day version of Prince Charming.


Hansel? Gretel? or Hantel or Gresel?








Man in white shirt and pants: "I told you to leave my sausage alone! You have your own!"


Batgirl, is that you?



We don't know that lady celebrity marshall, but they said she's a transgender.



Majorette: "This is how you do it, girls. I've been doing this for 50 years! I should be a national treasure."




You can do it gram! You have new knees.


Hala giwad. Pagbalik mo bla sa balay manag-ob ka pa.


The Mummy Returns.



















The cast of "Bathhouse"








No comments:

Post a Comment