Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Spy in the Attic


When my Introduction to Mass Media professor said that if the movie "The Lives Of Others" would have had a Hollywood actor in its cast it would have won the Oscars this year. The movie, instead, won the "Best Foreign Language Film".

David and I watched the film today. We could have watched it yesterday, but he decided that we should forego about it and do a search of the inevitable corned beef. We went from store to store without any luck. It was the "quest for the missing corned beef." After we got tired of the hunting, and for the fact that winter isn't over yet, the snow bit my hands. We later on decided to go to Applebees to celebrate my birthday! (We have a $20 coupon)

I would love to watch "The Lives of Others" again. But the midterm break for Brockport is over and school work starts again.

I still have to think of a name for my magazine and finalize its contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment