Monday, October 15, 2007

I Can Live With This

I certainly cannot live in a house with books - lots of books! Even when I was in Bacolod I have a collection, most of them are critically acclaimed. Though I haven't read most of them because I had no time. Anyway, I must say that David is warning me that his house's floor might collapse if I bring more books home. I can't help it. I was deprived of owning lots of books when I was still in the Philippines.
Here's the result of my "what kind of reader are you" quiz.



What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


At least it is positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment