Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year to my Family

My family sent me a Christmas card. I have yet to take a picture of it. How I miss them.


My mother inserted a letter. It was written in English.


Sigh, I have been away for a year but my mother thinks I wouldn't understand a letter written in our dialect.


Happy New Year to Papa Nitz, Mama Lin, Dodong and Lola Nisa.


Also Happy New Year to my cousin, Josie, her husband, Marlon and their three kids. The Berueda family is now based in Minnesota.


And Happy New Year to my Sun.Star Family (ex and current):

1. Ambo who is getting married next year
2. Idol Darren
3. Madz Tess
4. Miss Michelle
5. Nong Reynold
6. Nong Larry and the production people
7. Robert
8. Clai who got married this year
9. Danny D.
10. George P. (Dubai boy)
11. Jerome
12. Sir Henry V.
13. Gil, MA
14. Avelyn
15. Claudine

To my journalist friends:

1. Nang Nanette (ex-Sun.Star Iloilo ed.-in-chief; now with VDS)
2. Cedelf (sports editor of VDS)
3. Nang Toks of Philippine Star and Marhe
4. Tita Dolly Y. (now a councilor)
5. Nang Mate of Manila Times and Marhe
6. Eric L. (the new commissioner of the Philippine Sports Commission; formerly the Philippine Olympic Committee ambassador)
7. Sir Henry D.
8. Carla of Negros Daily Bulletin
9. Joe Chua of Manila Bulletin
10. Sir Henry of VDS
11. Mike Limpag of Sun.Star Cebu
12. Nonoy Third (and Mommy Ging)
13. Sir Rios

Also to:

1. Congressman Monico Puentevella (as if close kami)
2. Sir Roger Banzuela (former Philippine Volleyball Federation president)
3. Sir Bing Soyao of Basketball Unified Sports Group
4. Sir James Sy, Jr.

and the list continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment