Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Honors and Awards Ceremony 2010

So much has happened in the course of two months.  I just didn't have the time to post on my blog.  Well, I was blessed with five scholarships this year.  I thought I wouldn't get any.  But surprise, surprise! I had strong recommendations which were instrumental to my winning the scholarships.  Hey, every penny counts. 

I was to glad David was present at the awards ceremony.  Not only did he take pictures but was supportive of my endeavor.  And I was treated to a nice magnificent dinner afterwards. 

David, the awards are for you.  Thank you for your support and encouragement.


During the 'parade'. I came from work so I had to catch up with the other  students. 
Why is it that I am becoming to look more like Chinese each year.


Me waiting for my name and awards to be mentioned. 
Who left that ladder standing next to the stage?


Shaking the hand of the dean of the college of science and health while
the vice provost and president of the college look on.



My medallion and certificate. 
I only wanted to tell everybody that my jacket is by Christian Dior.

No comments:

Post a Comment