Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In Animal Kingdom

In Animal Kingdom (Disneyworld, Florida) you can pet some of the animals.




Like these goats.




But do the goats like it? Well, I think, not this one who walked away timidly from the maddening crowd. It was as if he was saying, "Leave me alone you freaks. Leave me aloooone!!!" I should have ccaptured that moment on video because he was so funny.




"I am tired of you people. Leave me alone! Bother Britney or Chris Crocker or Choker or whatever but leave me alooone!!!



But the kids kept on petting him not minding that his fur or fleece or hair has fallen off on the side. Maybe that's why he "hates" having them around. His eyes say it all.





I tried, of course, to cheer him up... to no avail.

This one seems promising.

At least he seems to like it.

This one makes a good impression.

Goat: "C'mon guys, cheer up. Even if they're not paying us to do this we can do nothing. At least we can make the most of it." Or he was just overfed.

Sheep: "I don't care what you say. I had a rough night. I need to energize."

Sheep: "Dream on, baby. I'm going to sleep till they make me a pillow filler."

No comments:

Post a Comment