Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Toronto Pride 2007: The Superstar


This is probably the most spectacular moment of the Toronto Pride parade. This guy was actually part of a group who has already gone by and was just walking back towards the starting point when the "nudie guys" convinced him to drop his pants. At first he just opened his zipper and showed his "firearm." The "nudie guys" were not satisfied. So the guy pulled down his pants and allowed everybody to get an eyeful view of his "ammunition." Unluckily enough, I began having troubles with my camera. It wasn't working probably as it was earlier on the duration of the parade! The guy was right in front of our face! He actually faced us, but my camera was "too conservative" to take a shot.


***


Look at the faces of the people. They were delighted to have him out there.



Anyway, this is the only angle I captured. So enjoy it while you can!


***






How I wish those buns were mine. I do think that he is a great piece of art.


***


No, he didn't give his name. Sorry to frustrate you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment