Monday, October 29, 2007

Flu Shot and Other Nerves

I almost snored on the bus today. Thank God I didn't or I would have ended somewhere and not at school. First thing I did at school was to go to the clinic and have my flu shot.



Also, I am glad that I earned A's for my research proposal for my History of American Journalism class as well as my analyses papers. However, I will have to dig up a lot of books at the library. If David doesn't drag me around Rochester etc. I might finish it in due time.



We also watched "Babel" in my Critical Perspective on Mass Communication class. David and I have already seen the movie but it was refreshing to see it again. The DVD copy at the public library is always on a "reserved" status.



My group won in the "Jeopardy" game in our HIV/AIDS Issues class.

* * *


I don't know what I am talking about. This is what you get when you're too tired to think of anything to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment