Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This Made Me Think

Photo from the web


"I like men because they're men."
-Dale Levitski, above, of Chicago, IL,
Top Chef Miami runner up


I wasn't expecting Dale to end up in the final three of the Top Chef season three finale. I did expect Casey (of Dallas, TX) and Hung (of Las Vegas, NV) to be in the finals though. I wasn't all in favor of giving the prize to Hung. No matter how good he was, proving his finesse techniques, his personality is a big thumbs down. Is he a good example of a competitor? No. Should he be called a model to all immigrants? Maybe, for what he has achieved but other than that... phew. I"m glad I'm not his friend. It would have been nice if he was humble like most Asians are perceived to be, but, like Marcel, he turned out to be a narcissist. I am glad that Casey won as fan favorite. Casey, you rock!





Casey and Hung
Photos from the web

Now, I guess we have to applaud Dale for being open about his sexuality. Here he emphasized the obvious - men are men. From whichever side you inspect them, they'll still be men.

No comments:

Post a Comment