Friday, August 13, 2010

Charice's Botox Treatment a Hit in Canada

While watching the television in my hotel room this morning I came upon a news over CTV News channel about teenagers getting botox treatment.  And hooray hoorah Charice Pempengco's botox treatment was featured.  I don't know if I have to be happy or sad about the news because it was both informative and sensationalized.  So, what's wrong with Charice getting a botox treatment (although I prefer that she get a reconstructive surgery so she wouldnt have that obnoxious moon face)?  If you have the money why not undergo uch treatment  (I remember this reality star on You're Cut Off who cannot help getting more cosmetic surgery that proved to be disastrous.  She now looks like a doll made in China laced with enormous amount of lead).  But, of course, Charice's treatment was a gift from a medical person who wanted her business featured abroad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment