Monday, August 2, 2010

Grapevine Farms

After our Howe Cavern sojourn David and I went to a shop/restaurant nearby called Grapevine Farms.  It's a quaint place with three floors of shops to look at.  On the first floor visitors will discover the bakery and restaurant and scented candle shop.  On the second and third floors are other shops selling handbags, beauty and skin care products, home and personal accessories, home furnishings and other adorable stuff. 

But what made the visit more significant was tasting the food at the restaurant.  Although it was scorching outside, David and I nevertheless decided to eat on the deck.  Your glass of water is served with mint leaves. The food was absolutely delicious.




Adorable rocking chairs!



I forgot what David ordered but that looks like a bowl of soup.

David had his usual iced tea, unsweetened please, while I ordered iced coffee.
I think ordered chicken salad sandwich with coleslaw on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment