Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dr. Madden's Baby

Dr. Madden rocks!

Last week she brought her dog to class. Outside Holmes Hall it was starting to snow, but inside our room Kalob (I guess that's the dog's name) gave us warmth. She's adorable and big. Yikes, when she stands she is in level with our table.

She kept on sniffing at my leg and looked at me with curiosity. Or was it sympathy. She must be wondering why my skin is different from the others. Or was I leaving an Asian scent?


I wasn't really listening to the lecture (Sorry, Dr. Kate). The dog was so cute I can't concentrate on the lecture. History of American Journalism is a very interesting course, but Kalob was adorable. That reminds me: I have tons of books to read for my research. My paper is "The American Government and the Press."




Hey, that's Andrew in the background.

"Good ol' Mr. Greeley who lambasted me - Mr. Bennett - in front of Professor Madden. How ya doin' Sir? "


1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew!!! LOL I'm sorry I forgot to mention your name on the caption. I'm sorry.

    No, you are not Dr. Madden's baby. Sorry to tell you. LOL

    I'll see you tomorrow in class.

    ReplyDelete