Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gifts

Last year I received a gift of a year's subscription of Men's Vogue and GQ magazines. This year I received a year's subscription of Elle, Glamour, and Marie Claire. Hello, Nina Garcia!

[I guess, my GQ subscription is still on. I just received the recent issue with Jennifer Aniston on the cover, and Ryan Lochte inside (!)].


Other gifts I received were:

1. A laptop computer
2. A 10MP 15x camera
3. An 8GB USB
4. Jose Garcia Villa's book published by Penguin
5. A cologne, soap, and aftershave cologne set (well, it's from a set of gifts from David that included a lot of stuff. Now, where are my chocolates?)
6. Barnes and Noble gift card from the College's provost
7. Barnes and Noble gift card from David
8. Barnes and Noble gift card from my scholarship (well, it's for my textbooks)
9. Gift card for A.C. Moore from David's brother and his wife
10. Stamps and other cardmaking products from Big Tim (Big Thanks!)
11. Gift card for Pittsford Cinema 9 (used it to watch Doubt and Slumdog Millionaire)
and a lot of love from my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment