Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kathy Griffin's Mom Arrested

Television superstar Maggie Griffin was arrested yesterday for driving under the influence of an intoxicating substance.


The mother of comedienne Kathy Griffin was arrested by the police after a brief chase at her daughter's humongous mansion in Chicago.


"I can't believe she would do this. I mean, she drove off with her scooter in the house drunk. In my house! She had a box of wine on her lap. I knew I just have to report her," the younger Griffin said who stars her own reality-based show, My Life on the D-List. The vehicle, the comedienne said was a gift from her last year.


"After stealing my gays from me, she has the courage to do this?" Ms. Griffin said. "I have to enroll her in Scientology to cleanse her system. I'm calling Tom Cruise right this moment!"


"We have to chase Mrs. Griffin around her daughter's house, but we were able to stop her. She didn't resist arrest," representative of the police said.


Mrs. Griffin was taken to her room for a 24-hour detention, but the police said she has to undergo community service by watching full episodes of her daughter's show over BravoTV.

"Suck it, Kathy!" Mrs. Griffin said when asked for comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment