Saturday, January 24, 2009

Making History

We visited St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Dansville today. Dansville is a historic place. It is where the first American Red Cross was established in 1881. In fact, the church pulpit which Ms. Barton used in founding the ARC is housed at St. Paul's. Well, I've seen it a lot of times but I never really had the chance to take a picture of it. But today I grabbed the opportunity of snapping a couple of pictures to prove that I am not making false claims.






Also, I am honored to be a part of St. Paul's history. Thanks to Mr. David W. Smith who dedicated a hymnal for me and also for my late father, Mr. Anito Fajardo Rodriguez.

The worship area of St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Dansville, NY.


I found the hymnal which has my father's name on it at the church organ.

Yes, it's those red books. Mine's on that chair to the right, partially hidden.


My appreciation to your kindness, David.

No comments:

Post a Comment